Montag, 30. März 2009

To whom it may concern

I don’t believe in “God”, not in politics, not in mankind, nor in the internet, of course.
So what I am doing here is nothing else but to stress out that no religion, no ideology, no indoctrination can cheat me.
I tell this right to myself because the louder the crowd the less the communication.
But I value every person’s individual dignity of any faith as long as there is no violence, without exception no violence.
This is not a “faith” but the condition of any human future.
And now, dear open-minded friend, look around you. There is no “heaven”, no “hell”, but there is us in a wonderful world of not believing in faith but of knowing.
Faith will ever be a fake of knowledge.
It will take a long time to free men from faith, billions are going to die of simple stupidity.
But there are and will be survivers of these cruel scenes.
Let us cummunicate – if we can!

Keine Kommentare: